These examples show how to use Dask in a variety of situations.
First, there are some high level examples about various Dask APIs like arrays, dataframes, and futures, then there are more in-depth examples about particular features or use cases.
- Scale Scikit-Learn for Small Data Problems
- Score and Predict Large Datasets
- Train Models on Large Datasets
- Incrementally Train Large Datasets
- Hyperparameter optimization with Dask
- Scale XGBoost
- Use Voting Classifiers
- Automate Machine Learning with TPOT
- Generalized Linear Models
- Singular Value Decomposition